Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 10...

Well Day 10 finds me settling in to this eating.  I almost feel like I am enjoying the new menu items too much.  The chicken salad is wonderful accompanied by the lettuce buns.  I don't struggle too much with the steamed veggies at dinner because I did that anyway, but it is now something I dearly look forward to.  I am getting a little tired of "dry" grilled chicken though. 

Big excitement of the day...... I had almond butter and 3 slices of a Granny Smith apple and it was absolutely decadent I must say.  I looked around me at first, while I was enjoying it, to see if anyone was watching me as I actually felt like I was cheating it was soooooo good.

The Burst exercises are still going well.  I have my favs that I like to do, but I am attempting to at least try them all.  I tend to lean toward the ones that make me look less silly when I do them.  LOL

I learned:  Naturally sweet or low sugar food is starting to satisfy my sweet tooth.

I miss: grapes, pears and a good old fashioned piece of butter bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment