Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge ...

Well Day 2 is almost done. 

I did eat less and felt better.  Eating the portion of meat once a day instead of twice is better.  I usually only it one portion a day if that anyway. 

I have to say I am amazed at the "burst" exercise tonight. After I warmed up on the elliptical for 10 minutes I moved on to the "Burst" of Dr. Matt's choice for the day. He sure makes it look simple on the paper.  Hmmmm.   It was SPRINTING in place for 20 seconds 3 times per set, doing 3 sets.  Being a runner and cardio person I thought no big deal....I was wrong.  I was begging for the 1 minute break between sets to arrive.  My heart was pumping and I was sweating.  Crazy.  After the last set I waited the full 2 minutes.   I am a cardio junky so I moved on to the tread mill since my heart was pumping so good and finished with a pretty good pace for 10 minutes.  I felt last nights work as well as tonight's.  There is no doubt I will be looking like an old lady going up and down the stairs at work tomorrow. 

I learned:  Mashed Cauliflower is not very good when it is blended to the consistency of cream sauce.  Yuck!  And no it doesn't help to put it on the Salmon as a sauce.  Just had to get a spoon and do what I could.  Better luck next time....wish there weren't left overs.  ugh! 

I miss:  dark brown sugar in my strong morning coffee and apples.

Bloggin off as I need to put my 2 strawberries and 4 almonds in containers to take to work.  LOL.  Just kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment